50 things that make me happy
I thought I’d do this meme because now is a hard time. If I can do it now I should be able to do it in better times sooo in no particular order:
1. My flannel sheets
2. Cold weather
3. My friends
4. My sister
5. The kitty
6. The colours outside of the trees
7. The call of the raven.
8. Cozy socks
9. Eating and sleeping indoors
10. Hot cups of tea
11. Hot cups of cocoa
14. Work paying my bus fare
15. Doctors who listen
16. My Kindle
17. Books in general
18. Being able to walk
19. Being able to breathe
21. Long hair
22. Airports (because I’m going to see people I love or coming home)
25. Telling stories
28. A perfect grilled cheese sandwich
29. A really cold glass of milk
30. My camera
31. The memories my camera documents
32. Baked potatoes (must be lunchtime)
33. Hugs from people I love
35. A beautiful sunny day
36. A beautiful rainy day
39. Lego people
40. Being quiet
41. My hands
42. Having health insurance
43. Being able to read
44. The sun
45. The moon
46. The stars
47. Spending quiet time with friends
50. The Goddess
- How did you encounter Paganism, Witchcraft or Magick for the first time?
Unofficially when my grandmother taught me to talk to trees and see faeries and have intention while cooking and sewing
Officially when my friend dragged me to her coven to get control of out of control psychic skills
- What was your first book?
Positive Magic by Marion Weinstein, it was the only book in those days before Amazon that was readily accessible
- What was the first spell you ever performed?
Charming a sachet with my grandmother
- What was your first crystal or stone? A piece of Smithsonite I got as a kid
- Who was the first God and/or Goddess you encountered on your path?
- How did you first meet other Pagans?
When I got dragged to the coven meeting
- What was the first public Festival, Meetup, or Public gathering you attended?
I think it was Harvest moon 1985
- What was the first class or workshop you took?
Selena Fox’s spirit animal class at Harvest Moon, I think
- What was the first chant you learned?
- What was the first method of divination you learned?
One my grandmother used involving a board that looked like a cribbage board but you pushed sayings out of it with a metal rod and I have never seen one since.
- What was your first tool?
My hands, I suppose, my grandmother said hands could do anything, as an adult, I suppose my first athame or a trowel
- What was the first method or exercise you learned for energy work?
I have no clue, it was 30 years ago, the first one I teach is the energy ball
- What is a memorable favorite first on your path that wasn’t included in the above
The first time a tree talked back when I was 9