From Christopher Street West AKA LA Gay Pride’s website:
“This year, LA PRIDE brings back its free Friday night celebration ‘Lavender Menace’ which combines a community celebration of women with activism honoring Lesbians who have paved the way for today’s TLGB community and celebrating with the ones who will change tomorrow. Before the show kicks into full gear, LA PRIDE is proud to present the WeHo Dyke March in conjunction with the City Of West Hollywood and the Lesbian Visibility Committee, where attendees can honor, march and then celebrate the accomplishments of the Lesbian community. The annual Dyke March starts inside the Festival and moves its way into the streets of West Hollywood, down Santa Monica Blvd and then returns back to the Festival to celebrate. “
Okay just got this from this year’s Christopher Street West AKA the LA Gay Pride website. When the F*** did the T come first???? On a day honouring lesbians??? Is this just another example of gay organizations putting men first? And heterosexual men at that? I’m totally disgusted.
Yay! I got nominated for a Versatile Blogger award by the inimitable Kintal. I love her blog, please check it out: https://kintal.wordpress.com/
1. Post the award nomination on your blog, thank the person who nominated you. Include the link to their blog on the post.
2. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself by answering the questions from the person who nominated you, then ask 7 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers, include links to their blogs.
4. Notify your recipients about the VBA nomination.
5. Display the award on your blog.
My 7 questions to my nominees:
1. If you were to conceive and design a new award in WP what would it be?
Maybe an imagination award for a blog that sets my creativity and brain running.
2. Which do you prefer, charge cards or cash?
Neither, I use my debit card almost exclusively
3. For you, what is the color of love?
Green for growing
4. What does your first name stand for?
My dad slipping a fast one on my mom when I was being born and naming me after his favourite aunt who had died on the same date years before and 2 Scottish queens instead of what he and my mom had agreed on before I was born.
5. Noodle, rice or bread?
6. Do you have any favorite weird food combination? If you do, what is it?
Peanut butter, bacon and Frito sandwiches
7. Do you believe in fairies?
Yes, I can see them
My Questions for my nominations
1. Oldest, youngest, middle or only child?
2. Soda, pop or coke? What do you call it?
3. Would you rather write something on paper or type it into a device?
4. What is your favourite National Park in any country you live in or have visited and why?
5. What would you rather read from physical book or electronic one? Why?
6. What is your favourite wildlife habitat?
7. What is your favourite bird, plant and tree? Why?
1. Lady Imbrium – https://ladyimbriumsholocron.wordpress.com/
2. Ayslyn’s Corner – https://ayslynscorner.wordpress.com/
3. Biblebelt Witch – https://biblebeltwitch.wordpress.com/
4. Danu’s Journey – https://danusjourney.wordpress.com/
5. Darswords – https://darsword.wordpress.com/
6. Mystical Bewilderment – https://satsekhem.wordpress.com/
7. Searching for Brigid – https://searchingforbrigid.wordpress.com/
8. The Raven Scribe – http://storytellerraven.com/
I follow a lot of blogs so I miss people when they don’t post often enough. These people post interesting and fairly frequent blogs that stick in my head for some unknown reason. So if I’ve left you out it doesn’t mean I don’t like what you write, it means after lunch I can be stupid