The Goddess Dana
by Olivia Robertson
My waving hair is golden corn,
My robe the ever-changing sky;
The lady-bird my finger bears,
My eyes shine forth in lake and sea.
From the depths of earth my inner sun
Glows through the heart of all existences,
Atoms and stars; creatures that grow and move,
Know Me as Mother and as Consciousness.
My breath inspires every breath;
The healing rays are mine.
Look upwards, round about and down,
For I am everywhere.
I was looking at my staff last night and realized I’d never taken a picture of it for some reason. Odd because I really like how it came out.
Thanks to the lovely Belle for her nomination. She can be found here: http://belledimonte.wordpress.com/
Answer the eleven questions your nominator posed to her/his nominees
Write eleven questions to pose to your own nominees
Pass the award on to eleven others
Now, my 11 questions:
1. When did you start writing?
I remember coming downstairs when I was about 6 to write a poem at the dining room table because I had dreamt it. I still dream a lot of what I write.
2. Green, orange, or red?
3. Sweet or salty?
Both, I love crackers or fries and ice cream
4. Do you think there is such a thing as Fate?
Not as most people understand it.
In the what put out comes back way yes.
6. Have you ever joined a fandom?
A member of a Xena list since the beginning so, yes. And went to a lot of cons.
7. What’s the best movie you ever watched?
Lord of the Rings
8. Worst movie?
9. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Almost anything except rap and heavy metal
10. Have you seen a shooting star?
11. What’s one big thing you’d like to accomplish this year?
Get a permanent job
1. If there was one craft type thing you would want to learn, what would it be?
2. Morning or evening person?
3. Coffee or tea?
4. How do you greet the day?
5. Sabbats or esbats?
6. If you could wish one thing for a friend and have it come true what would it be?
7. What 5 authors living or dead would you invite to dinner?
8. For people my age, Kennedy’s assassination and the Moon Landing were defining moments in history, what are yours?
9. Plato, Aristotle or Socrates?
10. What was the best place you ever spent a summer?
11. Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
There would be more but I’m at B&N using their wifi and have to catch the bus home. Congrats I love all the blogs I follow. So here are just a few for the moment.
There is a new Littlest Druid story up on my children’s blog. That story did not go where I expected. Still thinking about that.
There is also a children’s item on how a kid can cast a circle and if you scroll back, one on how to keep the nightmares at bay and not running around your bed.