- Sun, 17:30: RT @brookland: Know your photo rights, people! Cops can’t take away your camera, delete photos, or arrest you for filming in public! htt …
- Sun, 18:56: RT @DeathStarPR: Don’t think of it as being “tortured with Force lightning”, think of it as being “tickled by Jazz hands with pretty spa …
- Sun, 22:26: http://t.co/tTZXpWJM All these NYPD cops should be fired and prosecuted. @nypd
- Sun, 22:29: RT @demandequality: @whitehouse @ManhattanDA @NYCMayorsOffice @MikeBloomberg @AGSchneiderman @TheJusticeDept arrest these NYPD Thugs htt …
- Mon, 01:00: You really don’t need a second round of coffee or tea today be… More for Gemini http://t.co/J586Lz2q
- Mon, 09:08: @MikeBloomberg If you are trying to recreate the Arab spring on Wall st your police are going about it the right way.
I had the oddest dream last night. I was a knifesmith in Queen Elizabeth’s court and yes. I was a woman. The dream started as I returned from studying somewhere in Italy and was being welcomed back. I was treated as somewhat an oddity and pet of the court because my father had been the court knifesmith before me and he had trained me to take his place as he had no son.
A lot of the dream was just me being back at court and renewing friendships. I came back wearing divided skirts and Italian style Renaissance gear. And then an Italian nobleman at court visited me with a commission to make a special knife. A knife that looked like jewelry and would fit in the palm of your hand. I guess he thought I was a stupid woman because it was an assassin’s blade and I didn’t like where they were headed with that.
I made the blade because I thought it was an intriguing idea but I also planted 2 tricks in it because I am loyal to my Queen.
Sure enough a few days later after I delivered it during a fantasia to celebrate the Queen’s birthday I heard a commotion and some one had tried to stab Sir Cecil. The Italian was readily caught because I had designed the blade to be collapsible and to break a cartridge of octopus ink and stain the hand as it collapsed. He now awaits his trial for treason.
That was something else I learned in Italy. Never trust an Italian at court. They are too fond of killing each other.
And then I woke up with the cat staring at me upside down sending Jedi kitty thoughts of breakfast at me,