Hopefully a painless meme. Please take the criteria and post it on your own blog if you wish. No tagging, just if you want to do it.
Please list 5, or more simple things that gave you happiness or even joy in Autumn as a child and by child I mean under 18 years old.
For me it was:
1. New School Supplies
2. Raking and then jumping in the leaves
3. New School clothes
4. Swinging in the backyard with the leaves falling
5. Trick or treating in costumes you used to spend days making with friends and then filling a pillowcase with candy, going miles and miles with no supervision
Name 5 simple things that gave or give you joy from age 18 to 49
1. Fall Rituals
2. The smell of fall
3. Raking and then jumping in the leaves
4. Planting bulbs and fall plants in my garden
5. Ali and my annual trip to Disneyland Nov. 1st
If you are over 50, name simple things that make you happy now:
1. Watching the moon in fall
2. Planting bulbs and fall plants in my garden
3. Ali and my annual trip to Disneyland Nov. 1st
4. Fall Rituals
5. The smell of fall
6. Connecting with old friends for chats
How many things are on all three lists? How has time changed what makes you happy? Next challenge, do one from each list if you can. Be Happy!