The average person only gets 7 correct.
This is based on U.S. Info, so use all lobes of your brain. This can be
more difficult than it looks – it just shows how little most of us
There are 25 questions about things we see every day or have known
about All our lives. How many can you get right? These little simple
questions Are Harder than you think– it just shows you how little We
pay attention to The commonplace things of life.
Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No looking Around! No getting
Out of your chair! No using Anything on or in your desk or computer!
Can you beat 20?? (The average is 7) Write down Your answers as you
Check answers (on the bottom), AFTER completing All the questions.
REMEMBER – NO CHEATING!!! BE HONEST!!! That means no looking at your
Phone or anything on your desk…
Then, before you pass this on to your friends, Change the number on
the subject line to show How Many you got correct. Forward to your
friends and Also back to the one who sent it to you.
LET’S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on The top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don’t Laugh, some people
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty’s torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell’s Soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don’t Have letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with Your right or left leg?
(Don’t you dare get up to
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red Or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10 Which way does water go down the drain, counter Or clockwise?
11. Which way does a “no smoking” sign’s slash Run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13 On which side of a women’s blouse are the Buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15 How many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
17 How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc.
20. How many hot dog buns are in a standard Package?
21 On which playing card is the card maker’s Trademark?
22 On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord That adjusts the
Opening Between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons On a touch tone phone.
What 2 symbols bear no digits?
24. How many curves are there in the standard Paper clip?
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?